PRIVACY DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 REG.UE 2016/679
We hereby inform you that the REG.UE 2016 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679 we provide the following information:
1. Purposes and methods of data processing
Your personal data has been provided to us and will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- for entering personal data in the company’s IT databases;
- for accounting;
- for management of receipts and payments;
- to fulfill obligations provided for by civil and fiscal law, by regulations, by EU legislation
- for commercial and marketing activities connected to our business activity including profiling
Processing of personal data will be carried out on paper and digital form by the Owner, the manager/managers and the authorized persons, in compliance with every precautionary measure, which guarantees security and confidentiality.
2. Foundation of lawfulness of treatment – legal bases
The bases of lawfulness of the treatment are indicated in art. 6 of the GDPR and the consent and the fulfillment of contractual obligations, as reported in the following chart:
||treatment necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a part of for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the latter;|
||processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;|
||Consent of the interested party|
3. Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The provision of your personal data is obligatory in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract and, in general, in compliance with the law.
Their failure to do so could make it impossible for us to fulfill our contractual obligations
4.Communication and spreading of data
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be communicated to:
- to all natural and legal persons (legal, administrative, tax, auditing firms, couriers and freight forwarders, data processing center, business partners of the group, social media channels etc.) in cases where communication is necessary for the purposes described above;
- to banks for the management of receipts and payments;
- to factoring or credit recovery companies;
- to our collaborators and specially authorized employees and within the scope of their duties;
5. Data retention period
The storage of personal data provided will last for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and in any case for 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship or any longer term in relation to pending legal proceedings.
Retention of personal data provided for profile marketing purposes will have a duration of 12 months.
6. Rights of the interested party
At any time Users can exercise their rights towards the data controller herein reproduces for Users’ convenience
– Access (art.15 EU Regulation n. 2016/679); –
– Correction (art. 16 EU Regulation n. 2016/679); –
– Cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation n. 2016/679);
– Limitation (art. 18 EU Regulation n. 2016/679); –
– Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device in order to transmit to another holder of the processing without impediment (art. 20 EU Regulation n. 2016/679);
– Opposition to treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation n. 2016/679);
– Withdrawal of consent to treatment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before revocation (art. 7, par. 3 EU Regulation n. 2016/679);
– File a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (art. 51 EU Regulation n. 2016/679).
The exercise of said rights can be exercised by written notice to be sent by pec certified email to: [email protected] or with registered letter with return receipt to: Gambero Rosso – Via Ottavio Gasparri, 13/17 – 00152 Roma
7. Data controller
The data controller is: Gambero Rosso SpA – Via Ottavio Gasparri, 13/17 – 00152 Roma
8. Privacy delegate
The Privacy Delegate is: De Marco Arianna tel. 06 55 11 23 80.
9. Data Protection officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be reached at the following address: Gambero Rosso S.p.A. – Responsabile della Protezione dei dati personali – via Ottavio Gasparri 13/17 – 00152, Roma, email: [email protected]